THE INDEPENDENT MOTORS DEALERS ASSOCIATION The only association to represent the UK's Independent Motor Businesses.
- Representing our industry through the 'Not for Profit' association started by the founding members seen above.
- By dealers for dealers 'for passion not for profit'
- Membership assures you of expert advice and best practice through our unique 'hub' and access to the dealers forum
- Putting our voice for the independent sector out to key decision makers with suppliers and legislative bodies plus government
- Membership includes Legal Advice and access to our partner suppliers offering IMDA members exclusive offers
- Learning through 'best practice' and IMDA bloggers from around the world not just from inside the UK
David Bilsborough of Cheshire Cars is one of the group of 'founding members' of the association. Proud to represent the independent sector David is the associations Vice Chairman and Press Officer. Launched fully in November of 2017 the early signs for the association are very promising with a three digit membership already approved as full members.
The founding members have hundreds of years experience between them in the retail motor trade and are all working within their own businesses currently in the industry. Our reach through using social media is huge and through this we have manged to move so much more than without being active within social channels.
To be a member you must be working as an independent motor dealer and be 'treating customers fairly' with the customer firmly central to your business model. For details of how to join click inside the above image for the link to the application to apply to become a member. #IMDA2017